ABOUT PRO-TECT SECURITY MANAGEMENT PTY LTD.
We are independent and privately owned group specializing in security solutions, facilities management after hours answering and product supply and installation throughout Australia.
We operate on a 6 million+ turnover, and we have worked hard to get here. We successfully manage and lead hundreds of high-quality service personnel in highly complex public-facing environments and support each one of them through a national network of offices. In turn, these are supported by our National Support Centre (NSC). Together, we form a strong network that is able to uphold the highest standards of support for our customers. Pro-tact security management strives to a benchmark for quality in our industry, and we are accredited by major Australian quality assurance bodies. We sought out the most (boots on the ground) experienced managers that have no less than a minimum 10+ years each in the industry.
Why choose Pro-Tect Security Management?
While we are always willing to use the experience of the past, we successfully combine it with the needs of the present to give an unrivalled level of service that always delivers satisfaction and value for money. It is why our customers stay with us and our employees are proud to work for us.
Our role as security specialists!
Security is quite unlike any other service that companies must procure and there is significant peace of mind to be gained from knowing that a trained and qualified security specialist is on hand to deal with any situation. That is why we specialize in 4 key areas:
Guarding & Patrolling
Product Supply and Installation
Alarm & CCTV Monitoring
Everyone matters to Pro-Tact Security Management and we know that the service we provide is only as good as our people. By continually investing in our employees, we ensure that that they are given the requisite knowledge and skills to enhance their careers and provide unrivalled levels of service. This ‘circle of care’ is one of the reasons why we enjoy the best levels of staff retention in the industry.
Our ownership structures!
Unlike other security companies, which are driven purely by the need to generate profit for shareholders, Pro-Tact Security Management is a company that can take a long-term view of our business and ensure that any added value that we generate is reinvested into our operation to better serve our customers.
Our heritage and history!
Pro-Tect Security Management has a unique history, all our managers have worked within the industry most of their working lives and the experience shows.
Our ability to innovate!
The secret to our longevity is our ability to move with the times and pioneer new ways of providing services. Our attitude towards embracing the very latest, best-in-class technology is exemplified in the Pro-tect National Support Centre (NSC).
What makes us different!
Our group of company infrastructure that allows each company to specialise in a particular field that allows us to have the right staff in the right role.
* Pro-Tect security management supplies all manpower such as guarding, patrols and loss prevention.
* Reddington Security Services supply and install alarm, cctv & access control systems.
* National Security Solutions is the heart of our company and services all other divisions as the National Support Centre.
* National Corporate Services is the facilities division that supports all our general assistance (GA’s), cleaners, caretakers, and grounds maintenance staff.
* Virtual Patrol is our futuristic virtual patrol surveillance platform. This is the latest hardware and AI software that allows us to monitor sites Australia wide in real time. This system reduces the need, and cost for mobile patrolman and/or guards at any site whether it is in the CBD or in remote locations far away from civilisation.
We have a unique corporate structure that is based on service excellence that utilise the integration of state-of-the art technology for the benefit of our clients.